IT Responsible 100%
On behalf of our client, ProPers AG is looking for an IT Responsible to join their team based in Schaffhausen.
We are looking for a qualified IT Responsible for the Schaffhausen EU HQ to manage and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Set up user accounts
- Install and configure Servers, Laptops and necessary peripheral devices
- Checking computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Provides phone, live chat, or in-person support, depending on the organization's scope
- Installing and configuring appropriate software according to company specifications
- Monitor the systems
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Help train employees on use of approved software
- Manage backup and restore
- Manage the DR Plan together with the EU IT responsible
- Degree in Computer Sciences or similar scientific subject
- Knowledge of Computers and Networks
- Knowledge of Software and Hardware (ie: VMware, Win OS, MS Office, Checkpoint)
- Written and Verbal Communication in English and German
- Interpersonal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Ability to Meet Goals
Interested? Please send your digital application to Ali Akca.