European Junior VAT and Direct Tax Accountant 80-100%
On behalf of our client, ProPers AG is looking for an European Junior VAT and Direct Tax Accountant (temporary) to join their team based in Schaffhausen.
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Ensure compliance of VAT and other indirect taxes regulations (Intrastat, EU sales)
- Ensure VAT and other declarations are filed timely
- Reconcile declarations with the ERP-system
- Assistance in the preparation of VAT audits and other questions from tax authorities
- Provide guidance to other departments on VAT and other Indirect tax topics
Estimated 7-10 days dedicated time at the beginning of each month.
- Assist European finance controllers with year-end tax provision calculation
- Input of year-end tax provision information into tax provision software for European entities (and other regions, if needed).
Estimated 2-3 weeks of dedicated time in January 2020.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in finance area with specialization in Tax
- 2-3 years’ experience in Indirect Tax accounting & reporting, preferred
- Organized, self-disciplined, used to working with deadlines
- Fluent in English & German ( any other language an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service minded
- Excellent Microsoft office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Experience with OneSource Tax provision software, preferred
- Experience with SAP, preferred
Interested? Please send your digital application to Ali Akca.
Herr Ali Akca
8212 Neuhausen am Rheinfall
Tel: +41 (0) 52 632 40 02