Product Strategy Manager 100%
We are searching a Product Strategy Manager for our customer in Schaffhausen.
The Product Strategy Manager has responsibility for all phases of an AI / product life cycle. They develop the strategic roadmap and manage its implementation for AIs and related products in order to maximize the performance of the portfolio.
The Product Strategy Manager is responsible for monitoring, measuring and communicating internal and external information that impacts the commercial performance of the products under their management
Key Responsibilities & Activities:
- Develop and implement active ingredient strategies
- Analyze performance data to understand how our products are performing and why
- Understand where the market is going and provide guidance to Company Executives
- Presentations of product concepts to drive decisions
- Create timely report of issues for the Sector head and Company Executives to support decision making
- Track all factors that contribute to product technical and financial performance
- Optimize revenue by identifying and communicating the optimum product positioning to the country level Marketing and Sales teams
- Stay abreast of the competition, regulations and Major Agricultural and farming trends
- Help train the trainers on key features for each new product release
- Provide local Marketing with relevant performance (RTB) data
- 3-5 years of experience as product manager in the agricultural industry
- Global or international experience preferred
- Experience in other business functions within the ag industry
- Analytical abilities
- Excellent negotiator and mediator
- Relevant academic degree (plant protection / Agronomy)
- MBA – advantage
- Excellent English – Verbal and writing skills
Interested? Please send your digital application to Ali Akca (firstname.lastname@example.org).